When being cared for properly, jewelry can last a lifetime. The jewelry polishing cloth definitely can help you with that. Why? Two sides of the polishing cloth will explain all:
|Suede Microfiber Fabric
|Remove stains & tarnishes
Now you know why 😍😄
Sajewell will always give you a jewelry polishing cloth in each of your orders. I hope all pieces of jewelry are permanently shiny and clean with you ❤
- You can use this polishing cloth with other jewelry materials, watches, sunglasses, camera lenses, smartphones,...
- When you use it to clean silver jewelry, you should use some silver polishing liquid to clean the damaged or dirty surface before cleaning your silver jewelry with it.
Can I Wash A Polishing Cloth?
- Do not launder the polishing cloth because water can remove the impregnated polishers within it.
- Keep in a dry place, avoid water or wet to remain long-term effective.
Can I Reuse A Polishing Cloth?
- You can reuse it many times, even after it turns black.
- I suggest you purchase a new one only when you see it no longer shines your jewelry.
#sajewell #TheSajewellBlog #jewelryshop #jewelrypolishingcloth